Your bin collection
You can request a new or replacement bin, container or lid using our online form.
When is your bin collected?
To find out when your next collection day is, enter your postcode into the finder below.
Find your collection day
Which bin or box should you use?
To find out what items you can recycle and what goes in which bin or box, use the tool below....
Search for an item
Where do I place my bin or box?
Containers are to be placed at the edge of a customer’s property, unless assisted service is provided. Containers need to be made available for emptying from 7am on the scheduled day of collection.
What goes in a black wheelie bin
- General waste
- Black plastic
- Pet waste
What goes in a green wheelie bin
- Garden waste
- Small branches
- Grass and hedge clippings
- Cut flowers
What goes in a brown food bin
- Raw and cooked waste food
- Coffee grounds
What goes in a grey box
- Plastic and cans
- Plastic pots and packaging
- Trays (no black plastic)
What goes in a green box
- Batteries (leave car batteries beside the box)
- Envelopes with windows
- Mixed textiles and clothing (bagged)
- Shoes (paired)
- Cooking and engine oil (in a sealed container left upright beside the box)
- Small electrical items (smaller than a toaster)
- Empty printer cartridges
- Mobile phone
If you can't fnd what you're looking for in the lists above search for an item